Do you need help and advice on the best hardware and software for your business needs?
Evaluating and procuring hardware and software can be a very time-consuming process, and without in-depth knowledge of all vendors and all the options available in the marketplace, it can also be a high risk, resource draining exercise for your business.
At Restart IT, we have the knowledge and skills necessary to complete this work for you efficiently and with a minimum of disruption to your organisation. We also have relationships with all Australian ICT vendors and all the options available, along with high volume buying power.
We will take the time to understand your business requirements and determine the right licensing agreements and hardware for your current and future needs.
We have access to volume supply agreements, and we are a Microsoft partner, however we make unbiased recommendations according to your business needs.
We will handle the procurement process, see you through the implementation project and assist with the retirement of any old hardware, providing an end-to-end management service.
Restart IT Procurement Services include:
- IT needs analysis. Our team ensure the solution fits the requirement
- Server procurement and set-up
- Software systems and licensing
- Desktop procurement and set-up
- Management of warranties and work with vendors if repairs are required
- We maintain a registry of assets
- We can get better pricing due to our bulk buying power and we always try to get the best price
- We work with a number of the key distributors to get coverage across many if not all hardware and software products available
- We install the required software and setup the equipment when it arrives so it is ready to use