Cloud solutions offer many benefits to small business. You no longer need to rely on a single desktop or laptop that holds all your valuable business information – you can store it on a virtual desktop on a cloud server – and access it from anywhere.
Based on Microsoft Windows technology, your cloud server can play the role of a simple file server, right through to a fully functional terminal server serving all your critical business applications and data, all through your own privately secured cloud.
A virtual desktop can be accessed from any workstation in an office, or from a home PC or laptop – perfect for hot-desking and remote working. Once logged in, the user can access their virtual desktop applications and files hosted on server infrastructure in a datacentre.
Restart IT’s cloud servers offer increased data security, with fully-automated backup solutions, including copies in geographically separate locations, to help you easily meet your business’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity goals; a complete solution when bundled with other backup and hosting services we have on offer.
Accessing your cloud server is as simple as clicking on a shortcut from any computer – or even from most portable devices such as a tablet or smart phone. All your need is an internet connection anywhere in the world; existing secure connectivity can be enhanced with extra security rules such as 2 Factor Authentication.
Unlock the power of cloud computing with our Virtual Desktop Solution:
- Scale to meet changing business requirements (user numbers, servers for specific projects etc)
- Reduce your IT expenditure by not having to purchase servers and higher spec workstations
- Reduce maintenance and service fees
- Manage hardware and software diversity with platform and hardware independent solutions (use your Macs and iPads on a Microsoft based server)
- Enable remote and flexible working by connecting from anywhere and at any time
- Create continuity with the same desktop environment from any device, anywhere in the world
- Secure your data with highly secure, encrypted data access including 2FA options
- Fast-track disaster recovery with built-in backup and recovery solutions
- Control costs with subscription-based monthly licensing costs, allowing for seamless additions and deductions in license numbers
- Build hybrid cloud solutions with multiple partners
- Manage risks with Australian-based servers – governed by Australia law