Moving your organisation to Cloud Services is the simplest way to manage your costs, enable remote backup and recovery solutions, and future-proof your IT requirements for changing business environments and future growth.
Restart IT can analyse your business needs, advise the best Cloud solutions for your requirements, and provision a wide range of Cloud solutions including hosted server infrastructure, software, security, and backup and recovery services.
Implementing the latest cloud technology helps your organisation reduce your IT expenditure, future-proof for growth, integrate systems for improved automation, and improve overall system performance. You can also scale capacity up and down according to changing requirements, without the need for costly capital investment.
Restart IT operates both shared and private Cloud solutions in Sydney and Melbourne, and we can offer you a hybrid solution (a mix of hosted and on-site infrastructure) as well as access to public cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
Using our cloud infrastructure provides your organisation with the use of a fully managed, highly secure data centre environment for a fixed monthly fee. You have access to the latest server, data storage and network technologies without the need to buy or install the equipment.
Restart IT Cloud Services Solutions include:
- Share or dedicated hosted Virtual Servers (Linux and Windows)
- Virtual Remote Desktop Services
- Hosted Microsoft Office365 & Microsoft Exchange
- Website hosting
- Online multi-site backup services
- Disaster Recovery solutions
- Application hosting (Including custom built applications)
- Cloud Antivirus, SPAM and Malware protection
- Shared Computer Activation (SCA) for Office 365 ProPlus, Project Online Professional, and Visio Pro for Office 365